Email

registrations@teamace.ca

Address

6375 Dixie Road Unit 204 Mississauga L5T 2E7

Contact

+1 (647) 456-3424

Compare Listings

ALL PROJECTS, Condo, RECENTLY LAUNCHED, Townhouse

myteam ace

2 months ago

Starting from Low $500K

  • Victoria

  • Starting from Low $500K

  • Concert and Jawl Properties Ltd.

    Concert and Jawl Properties Ltd. is currently building Capital Park, a new condo and townhouse property at 355 Menzies Street in Victoria. The project is expected to be completed in 2021. The prices of available homes range from $549,900 to over $1,799,900. The total number of units in Capital Park is 166. The square footage ranges from 525 to 1748 square feet.

    Capital Park Details

    Building Type: Condo and Townhouse
    Ownership: Condominium
    Selling Status: Selling
    Sales Started: Sept 2018
    Construction Status: Construction
    Construction Started: Jan 2019
    Estimated Completion: Summer 2021
    Builder(s): Concert and Jawl Properties Ltd.

    Deposit Structure

    A deposit of 5% is required within 7 days after signing the purchase agreement. On March 15, 2021, a final deposit of 5% of the purchase price is due, for a total of 10%.

    Capital Park Summary

    Victoria’s Inner Circle is your home away from home. To a great position with unrivalled access to wildlife, the harbour, and downtown’s urban liveliness. Capital Park, located just steps from the Inner Harbour, is the newest addition to a renowned neighbourhood. Capital Park Residences, which completes the approximately six-acre master plan, is a boutique collection of concrete condominium units and townhomes that promise inspired living.

    Source: Buzz Buzz Homes