8 Wellesley Residences is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments Inc. and is currently in pre-construction. 8 Wellesley architect is designed by IBI Group and GBCA Architects. The new project will be located at 8 Wellesley Street West in Toronto. The major intersection is Wellesley Street & Yonge Street.
8 Wellesley West Residences will be 55 storey tower with 512 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 8 Wellesley Residences is still unknown.
8 Wellesley Residences Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to the Wellesley Subway Station
- 9 minute walk to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- 12 minute walk to Ryerson University
- 13 minute walk to the Yonge-Dundas Square & CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- 13 minute walk from the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 93/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Norman Jewison Park, Alexander Street Parkette and James Canning Gardens