16 Mile Creek Towns is a new Townhomes and Detach Homes project by Primont Homes and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at Prim in Milton.
16 Mile Creek Towns will be a collection of 274 urban and traditional town units. Units will be a mix of three bedroom layout and four bedroom layout. Units will range from 1,318 square feet to about 1,971 square feet.
16 Mile Creek Towns Highlights:
- 5 minute drive to the Milton District Hospital
- 6 minute drive to Milton Sports Centre
- 8 minute drive to Milton GO Station
- 10 minute drive to Springridge Farm
- Close to Highways 401 and 407
- 13 minute drive to the Toronto Premium Outlets
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Closest park is Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area