Natasha The Residences is a new condo project by Lanterra Developments and is currently in pre-construction. Natasha The Residences architect is designed by Teeple Architects. The new project will be located at 263 Adelaide Street West in Toronto. The major intersection is Adelaide Street West & Spadina Avenue. Natasha The Residences will be a 47 storey tower with 335 mixed condo units.
- Has a walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 3 minutes walk from the St. Andrew Subway Station
- In the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Close to Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- 6 minutes drive to Ryerson University
- 7 minutes walk to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Has a transit score of 100/100